Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Say It Ain't So

Lakers star Kobe Bryant says he doesn't take charges, and he's got a reason for it.
Based on his own analysis of NBA greats from Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen to Magic Johnson and Larry Bird, Bryant believes there's too much of a health risk to get run over by an opponent and go crashing to the floor repeatedly.

''I learned from my predecessors, man,'' Bryant said Tuesday. ''Pippen had a (messed) up back taking charges. Bird had a (messed) up back taking charges.

''I said, 'I'm not taking charges.' I figured that (stuff) out at an early age.''


How did these words ever reach print? This is not a good look from any angle. Something else should have also been learned from Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen to Magic Johnson and Larry Bird,


There is no I in TEAM.

A Stupid statement at the wrong time that can lead to disaster. But who am I to say this, I'm just an artist, fan, customer.... just saying.



Leonardo da Vinci Christ Painting Question

Salvator Mundi (Saviour of the World)     Italian artist Leonardo da Vinci painted the above master piece with a twist that is caus...