The Eyes Have It


It's not the hardest thing to do but it is an uneasy one. The way my wife decorates causes me to pause every time I pluck a painting off of a wall to sell. I eyes I get are can burn for a while. I know however that i can replace each one with something new that she will like just as much or sometimes better. Maybe I should work on that before I pluck....nah. It's what we do as artist. 


  We seem to only be motivated when we want to be motivated. It's called being in a creative mood (You guys know what I'm talking about.) For all of you married artist out there good luck with how you handle the eyes.




Comments

  1. A lovely, art-filled home. The colors
    marry well as do the clean lines.

    This is an amazingly interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you don't leave the wall bare for long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cynthia and Alex no not as long as the eyes are around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Most Viewed Posts