Just approved for



SEVENTH ANNUAL HISTORIC BLUFFTON

ARTS & SEAFOOD FESTIVAL

October 16 - 23, 2011

 

The seventh annual Historic Bluffton Arts and Seafood Festival will be held in the charming and eclectic historic district of Bluffton, well known for its quirky art community and natural river beauty. The festival is a week long event offering a myriad of activities, showcasing the locally harvested seafood, delicious Low Country cuisine, rich history, juried art show and Southern hospitality found only in Bluffjurioton. There is truly something for everyone!


Comments

  1. Oh, I wish I could go to this - it sounds fantastic! Hey, wouldn't it be great if you went to the festival and then told us some interesting, eclectic, colorful things about it?

    I love your panda art! I'm curious - what made you want to do artwork of pandas? Thanks for sharing your wonderful art with us! And thanks for following me on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on telling it all Brenda. By the way nice bug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Most Viewed Posts