One Minute Fitness

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/12/10/one-minute-workout/?hpw&rref=health&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well&_r=0
 
 
According to a lovely new study, a single minute of intense exercise, embedded within an otherwise easy 10-minute workout, can improve fitness and health.
Just one minute.
 
Well this may be true but why not do thirty minutes and make sure. If you can squeeze one minute in to do a workout you can do thirty minutes. Don't let your getting dress to workout take longer than your actual workout.
I love these new studies (Not) that are a little too vague for me. I will stick with the old tried and true workouts that were taught in gym classes when all the gym teacher wanted was to help.
You can take your one minute workout and ...well you can do your minute and I'll still find time in my day to give my body what's good for it. I've been in it long enough to know it needs more than a minute.

Comments

The Most Viewed Posts