Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How often do you clean the studio?


I think the creative juices flow better when everything is at hand. Reference material, paint, paint brushes, canvases, computer...everything on the desk at athe same time:-) I can't move myself to putting things back into place until ideas are too low to paint. The more creative I feel the more I leave out. I have seen studios that look like doctor's offices. I write like one but that's as close as it gets for me. And, even though things are like they are I know where every tube of paint is and every brush I want is right where I  know it is. leave a not of any weird thing you do in the studio. Should I say keep it clean?

Meditate Day and Night

  How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoff...