Stolen Art Can Be Funny




This has got to be the strangest occurrence that I have heard in a long time. You know someone is writing the script right now; if not, maybe I will. One man on a mission, to steal a priceless piece of art work is more humorous than it seems.

Guns...no...Late at night through the vents...no...Deception during shipping..no.

It all goes down in broad day light, right in front of everyone. When I say in front of everyone, I mean right in front of everyone on camera. Is that bold or what? I guess he and the cab driver had an interesting conversation.

"Seen any good movies lately?

"No I'm into art."

Oh…What kind…modern?

No, I'm more into Picassos.

I wonder what the security guard said when he saw him leaving with the Picasso?

“That’s got to be something he came in here with. I can draw better than that.”

The story also says that the gallery is going upgrade their security...hummm.

Now I know I have to write a script about this. There is too much here to let it pass.

Comments

The Most Viewed Posts