Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Smok'n Hot Season



Hot dogs, brats, sausages or whatever on the grill always tastes better during football season. I am not a Vegan and I respect their view. So please skip over this section if you are. I just want to talk to those who enjoy the smell and great taste of a sausage from the grill. Why is it that you could have already had a good meal but as soon as you pass something on the cooking on grill your head turns to it like a compass needle to north? I don't know about you but as much as I try to watch what I eat this time of the year seems to be the hardest to stay on course. i have to work out extra hard just to maintain.
Am I the only one like this? My main culprit is sausage.
If you are like me what's yours

Meditate Day and Night

  How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoff...