Did You Miss The Call Also?

I hope they didn’t take it personal when I didn't answered the phone. I only let it ring a few times. But, when it reads Unknown Caller, I’m not too anxious to pick it up quickly. That would be the only thing I can think of as to why “Garden and Guns” left me out of the 100 Southern Artist article. A missed call…yes that has to be it.

 Note to self....Answer the phone!

I still like you Garden and Gun's.

Other than not having me in it the interviews are great. Congratulations to Jonathan Greene and Leo Twiggs (both from South Carolina).


This is just a reminder to those of you like me that don’t answer the phone sometimes. Who knows it could be an opportunity knocking…ringing.

Click this article to get to it.







 
Jonathan Green

Prof. Leo Twiggs

Comments

  1. You should try Google voice. I use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...wishfull thinking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Most Viewed Posts