Who's at Fault?

 
There is a lot said about Kate Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge), the artist Paul Emsley and the result of his art. Some of the new critics are taking it to the extreme with their joking. Even though I find them amusing I must as one question. Who commissioned the artist? Well I guess I have one other question, did anyone involved ever take a look at his portfolio. The style of the artist does not change because of the subject. Please take a look at his past portraits before you consider the blame if there is to be any blame. Compared to the other portraits that Paul created this is right inline of his style. I’m not saying I like it but he does have the right to create what he sees as an artist.


Comments

  1. I think that she looks very old on thins painting.

    What do you think about following each other? :>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes all of his paintings are with the same washed look

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Most Viewed Posts