Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Storm Before The Calm

 

 
 
For all of the fellow artist;
I don't know about you but I am more panic before a show than at the show. The studio looks and feels like I do. My wife refuses to come near it. It's a good thing because it could be a little dangerous getting around. Somehow i know were everything should be. And, I can always tell when someone moves something.
To all spouses of artist be extremely patient with an artist around a show. Nothing said during this time is coming from a sane person. As a matter of fact they may never know they said it.
The show however is a totally different deal.


This weekend


Annual Sweetgrass Cultural Arts Festival           Saturday, June 7 2014:
12:00PM-8:00PM
Waterfront Memorial Park




Meditate Day and Night

  How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoff...