Reverence To God

 
Lord God, I know who You are and the power You have. You created all.
 I give you the reverence that You deserve as Creator. You are the only answer to all our questions. You have given us the ability to come to You on our own accord. And all You ask is for us to believe in You. You have sent Your only Son as an example of how to live on this earth. Forgive us for turning away from you. As a nation help us to return to your ways. As an individual help me to walk in the way Christ Jesus walked.
 In the name of Jesus
Amen. 


Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14


Comments

The Most Viewed Posts