A True Believer



November 11, 1923 - April 29, 2016    
 
It's strange thing when your boss ask you to accept Christ as Savior. (I don't know how well that would go over today.)
 At that time, I was upset and ran for ten years. Our business relationship was strong and I watched him and his bible classes from afar. But it was the way he cared and the love he showed that caused me to stop running long enough to actually listen to what Christ had to say.

I accepted Christ.

That was  over twenty-five years ago and Christ has been apart of my life since then. Tomorrow is the home going service of a person that I respect, love and thank for taking the time to explain why Christ should be my reason for living.

Rest well Mr. Smith.

Live by the Spirit of Christ...
Galatian 5:16



Comments

The Most Viewed Posts