One Leap


 One Leap Four Jumps 
Original

Art must be shared to live
#LetArtLive


Side Note: I was messaged a question that I feel a need to respond to. The question was “Why are Originals are expensive?

Answer: 
First of all I don’t consider my originals expensive. 
Second, I run into this from time to time at shows and it’s just a matter of appreciation for the interest that I take care and delicacy in answering. 
Any art collector knows the difference, however for the sake of new admires... Original, in the art word, means one of a kind. That means that there will never be another piece with the same touch from the artist. Touch meaning that exact piece was not reproduced. I don’t know how else to break that down. If there are other artist that can explain with any other clarity please comment. 
I hope that this is clear enough.






Comments

The Most Viewed Posts