Reverence

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/pray-without-ceasing-c-f-legette.html
 
 
This is what the LORD says:
 
 "What did your ancestors find wrong with me that they left me,
and pursued worthless things, and so they became worthless?
Jeremiah 2:5
 
Pray for God's Blessing
 
They did not say,
 'Where is the LORD Who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, Who led us through the wilderness, Through a land of deserts and of pits, Through a land of drought and of deep darkness, Through a land that no one crossed And where no man dwelt?' "I brought you into the fruitful land To eat its fruit and its good things. But you came and defiled My land, And My inheritance you made an abomination. "The priests did not say, 'Where is the LORD?' And those who handle the law did not know Me; The rulers also transgressed against Me, And the prophets prophesied by Baal And walked after things that did not profit.…
 
Jeremiah 2:6-8



Comments

The Most Viewed Posts