I Am Not A Dog

http://c-f-legette.pixels.com/featured/i-am-not-a-dog-c-f-legette.html
 
Repeat it to your self long enough and you become what you say you are.


Regardless of what people tell you, you are not a dog/dawg.
God intends for you to be much greater than you are. 
 Satan is a liar and he wants you to live a life full of self-pleasure and once you become accustom to that limited life he will leave you in your mess.

 
 
 
I do not claim that I have already succeeded or have already become perfect. I keep striving to win the prize for which Christ Jesus has already won me to himself. Of course, my friends, I really do not think that I have already won it; the one thing I do, however, is to forget what is behind me and do my best to reach what is ahead. So I run straight toward the goal in order to win the prize, which is God's call through Christ Jesus to the life above. Philippians 3:12-14

Comments

The Most Viewed Posts